Saturday, March 27, 2021

post 21

 On this post I will talk about my exact schedule for the next week and a half and when I will complete all parts of my project. Once I finish my 10 day quarantine which is this coming Monday, I will begin filming and complete it by Friday April 2nd as it seems to be the only day that my friends have available to be able to spend the entire afternoon filming. This will take place right after school at 3 Pm at the location behind the Burger King in Weston. The filming for this part of the scene should take us approximately 20-40 minutes. After I get all the shots I need, we will cross the street and go to Markham Park as it is very close from this location. I am expecting we will get there around 4 pm and it will take us all the way to 6 maybe 7 pm to capture all the angles and shots to complete the scene. After this is done, we will go somewhere to eat and I will look at all the angles and shots and begin to decide in my head how it should go. The next day which is a Saturday, I will spend most of the day putting it together and editing it on the software application, Adobe Premier. Once this is done I will start on my CCR and should finish it by Sunday afternoon or Monday afternoon.











No comments:

Post a Comment

blog post 23

 This is my final blog post for the Cambridge Portfolio project. On this post I will talk about when I finished my scene and CCR. Due to cov...