Tuesday, April 6, 2021

blog post 23

 This is my final blog post for the Cambridge Portfolio project. On this post I will talk about when I finished my scene and CCR. Due to covid I was unable to film my project earlier or do my CCR. Last weekend on Friday I went to a park with many trails and filmed my entire project. It took all the way from 10 am to 4 pm to complete it but I finally did. On saturday I spent the day editing it together and putting in the music at the right time. On sunday I did the CCR. I spent from 12 pm to 5 pm completing it and putting all the edits together in Adobe Premiere Pro. Everything in the editing process went well and I was able to upload it on to youtube on Sunday. On Monday I put the link from the youtube video on a blog post for my teacher and others to be able to access. I then uploaded my CCR onto Youtube and got the link for it. I put it in another blog post and uploaded it as my second to last post. This is my last post and this is how I completed all the filming and editing. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog post 23

 This is my final blog post for the Cambridge Portfolio project. On this post I will talk about when I finished my scene and CCR. Due to cov...