Thursday, March 25, 2021

post 20

On today's post I will be talking about my camera equipment and how this has changed as well as who will be doing the filming has changed. As I mentioned in the earlier posts the filming was supposed to be done on an iphone camera with the help of my friend who also has Sony and Canon cameras. These cameras were going to be used in case of emergencies and to compare the quality between them and the iphone. Now that it appears my friend and his family will not be able to help me, I will only be using the Iphone camera. A tool I will have to purchase is the Tripod to be able to put the camera where I want without anybody's help. I would also like to buy a more advanced tripod that can move because my scene is going to contain running and i need it move with me throughout the scene.





No comments:

Post a Comment

blog post 23

 This is my final blog post for the Cambridge Portfolio project. On this post I will talk about when I finished my scene and CCR. Due to cov...