Sunday, March 28, 2021

post 22

 This is my final blog post for the week 3/22-3/28. On this post I will talk about where I am planning on getting the costumes from and what they are going to look like. In my house I have a big box filled with suits that my parents and I use when we go to cold places and when we go skiing. It includes big jackets that are black, brown and green in colors. It also contains ski masks that will be used in my scene to hide the face of the spy and of those chasing after him. It also has gloves which will be utilized in the scene because it will look more professional and so that the spy does not leave any fingerprints.





No comments:

Post a Comment

blog post 23

 This is my final blog post for the Cambridge Portfolio project. On this post I will talk about when I finished my scene and CCR. Due to cov...