Sunday, March 21, 2021

post 19

 On this post I will be talking about any last minute changes I am going to have to make due to contracting Covid 19 that i did not discuss about on the last post when I found out I had covid and will have to quarantine for 10-14 days. The filming of the building where my spy will be running out of when the scene starts may not be different and be in my house. I want to get this part of my scene that will take 15-20 seconds of the scene out of the way before April, so I can already have something done. I also want to be able to edit it and find the right music for it. This will help for when I actually start the main scene to know better what I am doing and to know the music and how to better edit. It will make it easier to know how to do it and be able to do it in less time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

blog post 23

 This is my final blog post for the Cambridge Portfolio project. On this post I will talk about when I finished my scene and CCR. Due to cov...