Friday, March 19, 2021

post 18

 Today I will be talking about the unfortunate circumstance I am in, relating to my project with the bad news I have received. I woke up on Thursday with a fever and went to get Covid tested. My results came in and I tested positive for the virus. This has thrown my complete timeline off and who I will be able to do the project with. I contracted the disease from my friend who I was going to sleep over at for all of spring break. I will no longer be able to use him to film, or his brothers and family to act as the security/military guards for my scene. I will have to probably use my family as it appears that I have spread it to them and we will all have to quarantine for 2 weeks. Filming my scene will also be pushed back and I will have less time to do it. Instead of filming from March 20th-25th, it will have to be in April after I do a mandatory quarantine for 10-14 days which is what the test administers have told my family when they called them to contact trace me. This also means I will have less time to edit and film and everything will have to be completed in less than a week, due to getting COVID 19. Although this is not part of the sample topics, I find it important to put as a blog post because it shows how things can change overnight and that my entire project ( everything) has know completely changed and not for the best. I am still feeling ill and will try my best if everyone in my family stays healthy to film in April.








No comments:

Post a Comment

blog post 23

 This is my final blog post for the Cambridge Portfolio project. On this post I will talk about when I finished my scene and CCR. Due to cov...