Thursday, March 18, 2021

post 17

 On this post, I will be talking about the group meeting I had on Tuesday with other classmates, and their advice to me. I had one person who was in my original group meeting a couple weeks of ago, while the rest were new people, and this helped to get different perspectives and ideas. A tip they gave me was to use music in my piece that does not contain any lyrics. They told me that lyrics might throw off the tone of the scene if I want it to be an action scene. Another piece of advice I got from one of the group members and the teacher when she joined the meeting, was to use a website called Chosic. In this website you put a song that you think would go well with your piece. Instead of having to ask for permission to use that song to the label company and artist, it gives you songs that are very similar to it that do not require one to have to ask for permission. This was very helpful and much needed for my piece as it would have been more complicated having to ask for permission and could have taken a long time if they did not respond to me quickly. 






                                                                    https://www.chosic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog post 23

 This is my final blog post for the Cambridge Portfolio project. On this post I will talk about when I finished my scene and CCR. Due to cov...